UPDATE (July 2015): For those interested in ordering the books but living outside of Korea, we recommend the specialists at HanBooks.com.
ESL textbooks designed specifically for Korean university students and other adult English learners – no more boring your students with a book aimed at some mythical ‘world student’; the poorly-named ‘Speaking for Everyday Life’ ESL books specifically target the interests and needs of Korean students.
The second edition books follow the same structure as the popular originals (no need to upend your syllabus), but with updated dialogs, images, and themes. Click here for more information from our publisher, Darakwon, in English and Korean, including prices, a sample chapter, and ordering information. This book was co-written by the owner of this website.
- #Iran and #SaudiArabia currently in a cyberwar? Saudia Arabia Struck by State-Sponsored Cyber Hack https://t.co/Co4efLINtG - posted on Dec 01, 2016
- Gdamn it, just when I was getting serious about landscaping my yard. https://t.co/1EuxKuN4OZ - posted on Dec 01, 2016
- How #Russian #Propaganda Really Works in the West: https://t.co/Nlb0q7Fi9d - posted on Nov 28, 2016
- Note swings in Russia, China: World view of US pre/post vote https://t.co/QQ2DGeUYv3 @gdeltproject @tableaupublic @Rutgers_DGA #Election2016 - posted on Nov 13, 2016
- It's only been 60-some years. Sanctions are going to work any day now. Any. Day. Now. https://t.co/GXAiQwtKUv - posted on Nov 11, 2016
Ads from Google
- Postdoctoral FellowInstitution: University of California - BerkeleyLocation: California, United StatesPosition: Post-Doctoral Fellow Primary Category: Chinese History / Studies Secondary Categories: None
- PhD student/Post-doc/Researcher, Governance and Local DevelopmentInstitution: University of GothenburgLocation: SwedenPosition: Doctoral Fellow , Post-Doctoral Fellow Primary Category: Political Science Secondary Categories: African History / Studies , Area Studies , Government and Public Service , Middle East History / Studies , Political History / Studies , Public Policy , Arabic History / Studies
- Visiting Assistant Professor in African HistoryInstitution: Susquehanna UniversityLocation: Pennsylvania, United StatesPosition: Visiting Assistant Professor Primary Category: African History / Studies Secondary Categories: None
- Postdoctoral Fellowship - Public Theology - Berkeley Center for the Study of ReligionInstitution: University of California, BerkeleyLocation: California, United StatesPosition: Post-Doctoral Fellow Primary Category: Religious Studies and Theology Secondary Categories: None
- Associate Architectural HistorianInstitution: Environmental Science AssociatesLocation: California, United StatesPosition: Other Professional Primary Category: NoneSecondary Categories: None
- Director, Center for Non-Governmental Organization Leadership and Development (NGOLD)Institution: Northern Illinois UniversityLocation: Illinois, United StatesPosition: Director Primary Category: Humanities Secondary Categories: Social Sciences
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Turkey: TA Social Policy Officer (Social Assistance), NOA AnkaraOrganization: UN Children's Fund Country: Turkey Closing date: 31 Dec 2016 If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you. For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories […]
- Turkey: TA Social Policy Officer (Child Labour), NOB AnkaraOrganization: UN Children's Fund Country: Turkey Closing date: 31 Dec 2016 If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you. For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories […]
- Uganda: Field Program Coordinator Based in Nakivale – Isingiro UgandaOrganization: Humanitarian Initiative Just Relief Aid Country: Uganda Closing date: 20 Dec 2016 About HIJRA: Humanitarian Initiative Just Relief Aid (HIJRA) is an international humanitarian and development organization that positively contributes towards improving the living standards and conditions of those adversely affected by disasters and conflict in the Horn, East & Central Africa by implementing […]
- Turkey: TA Social Policy Officer (Social Assistance), NOA Ankara