UPDATE (July 2015): For those interested in ordering the books but living outside of Korea, we recommend the specialists at HanBooks.com.
ESL textbooks designed specifically for Korean university students and other adult English learners – no more boring your students with a book aimed at some mythical ‘world student’; the poorly-named ‘Speaking for Everyday Life’ ESL books specifically target the interests and needs of Korean students.
The second edition books follow the same structure as the popular originals (no need to upend your syllabus), but with updated dialogs, images, and themes. Click here for more information from our publisher, Darakwon, in English and Korean, including prices, a sample chapter, and ordering information. This book was co-written by the owner of this website.
- Until countered in information environ, will only continue - #NorthKorea Linked to Digital Attacks on Global Banks https://t.co/c23jZqIlcr - posted on May 26, 2016
- About time, wonder who else is doing drones over Pyongyang? Activists: Drones drop forbidden media into #NorthKorea https://t.co/QAqOe5E1VD - posted on May 26, 2016
- Meet the Chinese Trolls Pumping Out 488 Million Fake Social Media Posts https://t.co/RKj6J2UWuZ - posted on May 19, 2016
- South Korea revives GPS backup project after blaming North for jamming https://t.co/PR46V7QteS - posted on May 03, 2016
- Well-captured point on information censorship in South, not just North, Korea. https://t.co/9q1bWrzYcY - posted on Apr 21, 2016
Ads from Google
- Assistant Professor of ReligionInstitution: Amherst CollegeLocation: Massachusetts, United StatesPosition: Assistant Professor Primary Category: Religious Studies and Theology Secondary Categories: African American History / Studies , American History / Studies , Chicana/o History / Studies , Ethnic History / Studies , Latin American and Caribbean History / Studies , Native American History / Studies
- ACADEMIC SPECIALISTInstitution: Michigan State UniversityLocation: Michigan, United StatesPosition: Other Professional Primary Category: African American History / Studies Secondary Categories: None
- Assistant Professor - SociologyInstitution: University of California - San DiegoLocation: California, United StatesPosition: Assistant Professor Primary Category: Sociology Secondary Categories: None
- Assistant Professor of Chinese HistoryInstitution: Amherst CollegeLocation: Massachusetts, United StatesPosition: Tenure Track Faculty Primary Category: Chinese History / Studies Secondary Categories: None
- Assistant Professor in Medieval and Early Modern European HistoryInstitution: Amherst CollegeLocation: Massachusetts, United StatesPosition: Tenure Track Faculty Primary Category: European History / Studies Secondary Categories: Early Modern History and Period Studies , Medieval and Byzantine History / Studies
- modern EuropeInstitution: Swarthmore CollegeLocation: Pennsylvania, United StatesPosition: Assistant Professor , Tenure Track Faculty Primary Category: Modern European History / Studies Secondary Categories: Environmental History / Studies , History of Science, Medicine, and Technology
- Assistant Professor of Religion
- United States of America: Business Development Specialist- Strategic Information and OperationsOrganization: Management Sciences for Health Country: United States of America Closing date: 25 Jul 2016 The Business Development Specialist for Strategic Information and Operations' (BDS-SIO) primary responsibilities are the tracking and communicating of intelligence on and announcements of new business opportunities to relevant stakeholders across MSH's four levels (Corporate, Technical Groups, Country, and Project) and […]
- United Republic of Tanzania: Community Services ManagerOrganization: Danish Refugee Council Country: United Republic of Tanzania Closing date: 30 Jun 2016 Community Services Manager – Tanzania, Kibondo DRC is looking for highly qualified, self-motivated Community Services Manager able to work with diverse teams of both national and international staff as well as local government authorities, UN agencies, I/NGOs and other partners. Background […]
- Clinical Advisor for Physiotherapy/Physical TherapyOrganization: Center for Victims of Torture Closing date: 31 Jul 2016 The Center for Victims of Torture is hiring a part-time (40%) Clinical Advisor to oversee physiotherapy services for international, interdisciplinary, trauma rehabilitation programs for survivors of torture and war trauma. Provide training and supervision of expatriate and/or local physiotherapy professionals, work closely with headquarters […]
- United States of America: Business Development Specialist- Strategic Information and Operations