UPDATE (July 2015): For those interested in ordering the books but living outside of Korea, we recommend the specialists at HanBooks.com.
ESL textbooks designed specifically for Korean university students and other adult English learners – no more boring your students with a book aimed at some mythical ‘world student’; the poorly-named ‘Speaking for Everyday Life’ ESL books specifically target the interests and needs of Korean students.
The second edition books follow the same structure as the popular originals (no need to upend your syllabus), but with updated dialogs, images, and themes. Click here for more information from our publisher, Darakwon, in English and Korean, including prices, a sample chapter, and ordering information. This book was co-written by the owner of this website.
- Hague Tribunal Rejects Beijing’s Claims in South China Sea https://t.co/gcNi9oHPUI - posted on Jul 12, 2016
- New sanctions, THAAD get old school 'sea of fire' reaction: #NorthKorea vows to end diplomat comms channel with US https://t.co/YeA8CfA4KP - posted on Jul 11, 2016
- Better late than never: Islamic State's Twitter traffic drops amid US efforts https://t.co/ykHp1pAEPT https://t.co/yoWarPH74Z - posted on Jul 09, 2016
- #China IO campaign: Beijing using English-language videos, tweets, op-eds in PR push ahead of South China Sea ruling https://t.co/yLsRzGGWON - posted on Jul 07, 2016
- Hire #NorthKorea to develop your website or mobile app? 북한, 남북교역 사이트를 자국 IT 홍보 사이트로 개편 https://t.co/yd1xI7QNFz - posted on Jul 05, 2016
Ads from Google
- Assistant Professor, History of South AsiaInstitution: Tulane UniversityLocation: Louisiana, United StatesPosition: Assistant Professor Primary Category: South Asian History / Studies Secondary Categories: None
- Assistant Professor - South AsiaInstitution: University of Notre DameLocation: Indiana, United StatesPosition: Assistant Professor Primary Category: Asian History / Studies Secondary Categories: None
- University Lectureship in Chinese art and material cultureInstitution: Leiden UniversityLocation: NetherlandsPosition: Assistant Professor Primary Category: Chinese History / Studies Secondary Categories: Art and Art History
- Research AssociateInstitution: Cambridge UniversityLocation: United KingdomPosition: Research Professional Primary Category: Classical Studies Secondary Categories: European History / Studies
- Full-Time, Tenure Track Faculty MemberInstitution: Lafayette CollegeLocation: Pennsylvania, United StatesPosition: Tenure Track Faculty Primary Category: South Asian History / Studies Secondary Categories: Asian History / Studies
- 2017 Alternative Academic Career Summer Workshop FellowshipInstitution: Humanities Without WallsLocation: Illinois, United StatesPosition: Fellow Primary Category: Humanities Secondary Categories: None
- Assistant Professor, History of South Asia
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: Humanitarian InternOrganization: Relief International Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America Closing date: 14 Aug 2016 Position Title: Humanitarian Intern Location: London or Washington D.C. Reports to: Global Humanitarian Director Duration: 3 months with possible extension (three days per week but this is flexible) Stipend: 15 GBP per day in […]
- Haiti: Project EngineerOrganization: Build Change Country: Haiti Closing date: 18 Sep 2016 WORK FOR AN AWARD-WINNING NON-PROFIT SOCIAL ENTERPRISE POSITION OPENING: Project Engineer Industry: Non-Profit/International Development Function: Technical/Management Location: Port-au-Prince, Haiti with regular travel throughout the country Start Date: Immediate Term: At-will employment Salary: Competitive, with health, emergency evacuation insurance, housing and food allowance ORGANIZATION DESCRIPTION Founded […]
- Kenya: Deputy Chief of PartyOrganization: CARE Country: Kenya Closing date: 22 Sep 2016 CARE seeks a Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) to be based in Kenya for an anticipated five-year USAID-funded project to assist the needs of orphans and vulnerable children (OVCs). This position is subject to project award and funding. Only local candidates will be considered. Primary responsibilities: […]
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: Humanitarian Intern