UPDATE (July 2015): For those interested in ordering the books but living outside of Korea, we recommend the specialists at HanBooks.com.
ESL textbooks designed specifically for Korean university students and other adult English learners – no more boring your students with a book aimed at some mythical ‘world student’; the poorly-named ‘Speaking for Everyday Life’ ESL books specifically target the interests and needs of Korean students.
The second edition books follow the same structure as the popular originals (no need to upend your syllabus), but with updated dialogs, images, and themes. Click here for more information from our publisher, Darakwon, in English and Korean, including prices, a sample chapter, and ordering information. This book was co-written by the owner of this website.
- We'll be seeing this technique again: To Jar #NorthKorea, #SouthKorea Used a Pop-Music Barrage http://t.co/l98rvhfYyX - posted on Aug 30, 2015
- All flights I've taken, combined, not equal to number of people I saw, smelled throwing up on 1 Air Koryo flight. https://t.co/QoHEcBISkU - posted on Aug 26, 2015
- 1 takeaway is #SouthKorea has new tool for bringing #NorthKorea to table: loudspeakers. Text of Korean agreement: http://t.co/jDbsF8AyLO - posted on Aug 25, 2015
- #NorthKorea calls South "ROK" for first time in years; odd; result of pressure? 北, 남북 고위급 접촉 신속 보도…이례적 '대한민국' 표현 http://t.co/INbiFFxSqT - posted on Aug 22, 2015
- Good rundown of recent #Korea events: U.S. Backs Ally South Korea’s Rejection of Kim’s Ultimatum http://t.co/VlXViU9Uqt - posted on Aug 21, 2015
Ads from Google
- Andrew W. Mellon postdoctoral fellowship in the humanitiesInstitution: University of TorontoLocation: Ontario, CanadaPosition: Post-Doctoral Fellow Primary Category: Humanities Secondary Categories: None
- Assistant Professor, Tenure Track, in CommunicationInstitution: Stanford UniversityLocation: California, United StatesPosition: Assistant Professor Primary Category: Communication Secondary Categories: None
- Assistant Professor in Global StudiesInstitution: National University of SingaporeLocation: SingaporePosition: Assistant Professor Primary Category: Political Science Secondary Categories: None
- Assistant Professor or Lecturer in Comparative Politics or International RelationsInstitution: National University of SingaporeLocation: SingaporePosition: Assistant Professor , Lecturer Primary Category: Political Science Secondary Categories: None
- Assistant Professor in East Asian ReligionsInstitution: Northwestern UniversityLocation: Illinois, United StatesPosition: Assistant Professor Primary Category: NoneSecondary Categories: None
- Professor (W3) in Modern HistoryInstitution: Friedrich-Schiller-University JenaLocation: GermanyPosition: Full Professor Primary Category: Humanities Secondary Categories: Modern European History / Studies
- Andrew W. Mellon postdoctoral fellowship in the humanities
- Kenya: Consultancy - End of Project EvaluationOrganization: HelpAge International Country: Kenya Closing date: 11 Sep 2015 Call for Consultants Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI) and proposal to undertake End of Project Evaluation Project Name Strengthening Social Protection to prevent and mitigate the impact of HIV and AIDS and poverty in sub-Saharan Africa Project Goal: To contribute towards equitable and sustainable […]
- United States of America: Financial Planning and Analysis Senior ManagerOrganization: American Refugee Committee International Country: United States of America Closing date: 12 Sep 2015 POSITION TITLE: Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Manager DEPARTMENT:Finance RESPONSIBLE TO: CFO STATUS: Full Time SUPERVISORY CAPACITY: None DATE: September 2015 DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION The Finance Department provides leadership, guidance and oversight of ARC’s financial resources. These ARC operations include planning, […]
- Kenya: PAEDIATRIC ADVISOROrganization: Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya Country: Kenya Closing date: 14 Sep 2015 Overall Job function Reporting to the Chief of Party, the incumbent will be responsible for providing support to the National Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Lung Disease Program (NTLD-Program) in the designing, planning and implementation of paediatric TB services and to build capacity […]
- Kenya: Consultancy - End of Project Evaluation