UPDATE (July 2015): For those interested in ordering the books but living outside of Korea, we recommend the specialists at HanBooks.com.
ESL textbooks designed specifically for Korean university students and other adult English learners – no more boring your students with a book aimed at some mythical ‘world student’; the poorly-named ‘Speaking for Everyday Life’ ESL books specifically target the interests and needs of Korean students.
The second edition books follow the same structure as the popular originals (no need to upend your syllabus), but with updated dialogs, images, and themes. Click here for more information from our publisher, Darakwon, in English and Korean, including prices, a sample chapter, and ordering information. This book was co-written by the owner of this website.
- Deep, prolonged sigh. https://t.co/pWQyPgNoZM - posted on Mar 16, 2017
- Diplomacy? Ineffective. Sanctions? Ineffective. Military? 2 dangerous for Seoul. Secret Cyberwar Against #NorthKorea https://t.co/x2l8UXK6et - posted on Mar 04, 2017
- Hacking hearts and minds? Clever quote, but lots of issues: Lawmakers troubled by cyber-enabled information warfare https://t.co/5rTED6BBKX - posted on Mar 03, 2017
- Worst of the Worst: China ranks last in #netfreedom2016 report for the second year running https://t.co/xH0icvK8aR - posted on Mar 02, 2017
- Issue of North Korea and information spread/control getting a lot of attention recently: https://t.co/CnZIqXBb5D - posted on Mar 01, 2017
Ads from Google
- Digital Scholarship StrategistInstitution: Ball State UniversityLocation: Indiana, United StatesPosition: Administrator Primary Category: NoneSecondary Categories: Digital Humanities
- Director – Enrollment Management ServicesInstitution: Borough of Manhattan Community CollegeLocation: New York, United StatesPosition: Director Primary Category: Continuing Faculty Secondary Categories: None
- Integrated Studies Program Full-time LecturerInstitution: University of PennsylvaniaLocation: Pennsylvania, United StatesPosition: Lecturer Primary Category: Humanities Secondary Categories: Philosophy , Social History / Studies , Social Sciences
- W3-Professorship (permanent position) for History of Religion and the Religious in EuropeInstitution: University of KonstanzLocation: GermanyPosition: Full Professor Primary Category: Cultural History / Studies Secondary Categories: Humanities
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in the Humanities and Medicine in the Centre for the Humanities and Medicine, Faculty of ArtsInstitution: University of Hong KongLocation: Hong KongPosition: Assistant Professor Primary Category: Humanities Secondary Categories: Anthropology , Asian History / Studies , Colonial and Post-Colonial History / Studies , Contemporary History , Cultural History / Studies , Environmental History / Studies , Health and Health Care , History of Science, Medicine, and Technology , Journalism and […]
- Full Time FacultyInstitution: Gordon State CollegeLocation: Georgia, United StatesPosition: Assistant Professor , Associate Professor , Lecturer , Tenure Track Faculty Primary Category: Childhood and Education Secondary Categories: European History / Studies , Humanities , Psychology , Sociology , Eastern Europe History / Studies , Modern European History / Studies
- Digital Scholarship Strategist
- Syrian Arab Republic: Health & Nutrition Officer, NOA, Qamishli, Syria (Temporary Appointment)Organization: UN Children's Fund Country: Syrian Arab Republic Closing date: 05 Apr 2017 PURPOSE OF ASSIGNMENT: The H&N Officer provides assessment on health and nutrition situation of children and women in both stable and emergency situation and accordingly develop and formulate Health and Nutrition programme plan for the AOR of the Qamishli Hub within the […]
- Kenya: Consultancy: Cholera Information Management Consultant - ESARO, NairobiOrganization: UN Children's Fund Country: Kenya Closing date: 06 Apr 2017 Background and Justification A major public health issue in ESA region, cholera is now endemic in at least half of the region's countries. Along with acute watery diarrhoea, it is threatening the lives of refugees, urban dwellers, migrant communities, adults and children alike. Left […]
- Kenya: Consultancy: Planning and Monitoring Specialist, KenyaOrganization: UN Children's Fund Country: Kenya Closing date: 06 Apr 2017 Background and Justification The Planning Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) section in UNICEF Kenya Country Office provides strategic guidance to the CO on programme design/planning, contribution management, performance monitoring, situation monitoring (research, studies and evaluations), capacity development, quality assurance and knowledge management. PME team consists […]
- Syrian Arab Republic: Health & Nutrition Officer, NOA, Qamishli, Syria (Temporary Appointment)