UPDATE (July 2015): For those interested in ordering the books but living outside of Korea, we recommend the specialists at HanBooks.com.
ESL textbooks designed specifically for Korean university students and other adult English learners – no more boring your students with a book aimed at some mythical ‘world student’; the poorly-named ‘Speaking for Everyday Life’ ESL books specifically target the interests and needs of Korean students.
The second edition books follow the same structure as the popular originals (no need to upend your syllabus), but with updated dialogs, images, and themes. Click here for more information from our publisher, Darakwon, in English and Korean, including prices, a sample chapter, and ordering information. This book was co-written by the owner of this website.
- #Iran and #NorthKorea appear to be continuing recent tech, engineering cooperation, from rockets to cyber and domes… https://t.co/tBKRmGPa07 - posted on Sep 26, 2016
- Hackers Trawl User Data in Hopes a Small Target Will Lead to a Big One https://t.co/gyr2G25aHu - posted on Sep 24, 2016
- How to Counter China’s Global Propaganda Offensive https://t.co/Sr9CklUqdN - posted on Sep 21, 2016
- North Korea accidentally revealed it has just 28 websites https://t.co/K0v5yNYmBB - posted on Sep 21, 2016
- Again highlighting key role information can play against states with tightly controlled information environments. https://t.co/VlkRPbVPNt - posted on Sep 14, 2016
Ads from Google
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant x 2Institution: British MuseumLocation: United KingdomPosition: Research Professional , Temporary Primary Category: Languages Secondary Categories: None
- Geschäftsführerin / Geschäftsführer Vergütungsgruppe E 13 - 1/2 (Halbtagsstelle)Institution: Deutscher Verein für Kunstwissenschaft e.V.Location: GermanyPosition: Director Primary Category: Art and Art History Secondary Categories: None
- Barra Postdoctoral FellowshipsInstitution: McNeil Center for Early American StudiesLocation: Pennsylvania, United StatesPosition: Post-Doctoral Fellow Primary Category: American History / Studies Secondary Categories: Literature
- Assistant Professor, Latin America in the WorldInstitution: Murray State UniversityLocation: Kentucky, United StatesPosition: Assistant Professor , Tenure Track Faculty Primary Category: Latin American and Caribbean History / Studies Secondary Categories: History of Science, Medicine, and Technology
- Associate or Full Professor of National Security Affairs (Professional Practice)Institution: United States Naval War CollegeLocation: Rhode Island, United StatesPosition: Associate Professor , Full Professor Primary Category: NoneSecondary Categories: Area Studies , Diplomacy and International Relations
- Assistant Professor - History - South AsiaInstitution: Austin Peay State UniversityLocation: Tennessee, United StatesPosition: Assistant Professor Primary Category: South Asian History / Studies Secondary Categories: None
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant x 2
- United States of America: Voices of Youth Engagement CoordinatorOrganization: UN Children's Fund Country: United States of America Closing date: 12 Oct 2016 Rationale and context of the assignment: The Digital Strategy Section (DSS) within the Division of Communication comprises Web, Social Media and Multimedia teams working together to create compelling public-facing content and to provide digital services within the organization. Through multiple platforms […]
- United States of America: Project CoordinatorOrganization: Trickle Up Country: United States of America Closing date: 14 Oct 2016 Founded in 1979, Trickle Up helps the poorest people graduate out of extreme poverty. We help women and vulnerable populations start sustainable livelihood activities and join savings groups that give them a safe place to save money, access credit, gain hope and […]
- Turkey: Grants AssistantOrganization: Relief International Country: Turkey Closing date: 15 Oct 2016 TERMS OF REFERENCE Position: Grants Assistant Location: Gaziantep, Turkey Reports to: Grants Manager Duration: 9 months About RI Established in 1990, Relief International (RI) is a leading global humanitarian, nonprofit organization committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering […]
- United States of America: Voices of Youth Engagement Coordinator