UPDATE (July 2015): For those interested in ordering the books but living outside of Korea, we recommend the specialists at HanBooks.com.
ESL textbooks designed specifically for Korean university students and other adult English learners – no more boring your students with a book aimed at some mythical ‘world student’; the poorly-named ‘Speaking for Everyday Life’ ESL books specifically target the interests and needs of Korean students.
The second edition books follow the same structure as the popular originals (no need to upend your syllabus), but with updated dialogs, images, and themes. Click here for more information from our publisher, Darakwon, in English and Korean, including prices, a sample chapter, and ordering information. This book was co-written by the owner of this website.
- Interesting, tho we can't even accurately survey US political opinion, how accurate is survey of 36 in #NorthKorea? https://t.co/T1p3Ucq3BW - posted on Jan 15, 2017
- Somewhat dense & academic but interesting: Social bots distort 2016 US Presidential election online discussion https://t.co/YfcTWdsl4d - posted on Jan 12, 2017
- More info ops than cybersecurity, but worth a read: Russia shows increasing role of cybersecurity https://t.co/ImKjPMX8KA - posted on Jan 12, 2017
- $$ quote "They have RT, all we know is to send a carrier battle group" US govt loses to Russia's disinformation https://t.co/ShJyp6qRXc - posted on Dec 21, 2016
- The Best Strategy for Cyber-Conflict May Not Be a Cyber-Strategy https://t.co/ePiI8NvQM0 - posted on Dec 14, 2016
Ads from Google
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in History and Genocide/Mass Atrocity studiesInstitution: United States Military AcademyLocation: New York, United StatesPosition: Post-Doctoral Fellow Primary Category: Holocaust, Genocide, and Memory Studies Secondary Categories: World History / Studies
- Cassius Marcellus Clay Postdoctoral Fellowship Yale University, Department of History. Affiliation with Gilder Lehrman Center for the Study of Slavery, Resistance, and Abolition, and Yale Early American Historians (YEAH).Institution: Yale UniversityLocation: Connecticut, United StatesPosition: Post-Doctoral Fellow Primary Category: Humanities Secondary Categories: American History / Studies
- Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences Postdoctoral FellowshipInstitution: University of PittsburghLocation: Pennsylvania, United StatesPosition: Post-Doctoral Fellow Primary Category: Humanities Secondary Categories: Social Sciences
- USC Shoah Foundation Center for Advanced Genocide Research Postdoctoral FellowshipInstitution: University of Southern CaliforniaLocation: California, United StatesPosition: Post-Doctoral Fellow Primary Category: Holocaust, Genocide, and Memory Studies Secondary Categories: African American History / Studies , African History / Studies , American History / Studies , Anthropology , Art and Art History , Asian History / Studies , Black History / Studies , Canadian History / […]
- Pre-Confederation CanadaInstitution: University of New Brunswick - FrederictonLocation: New Brunswick, CanadaPosition: Post-Doctoral Fellow Primary Category: Canadian History / Studies Secondary Categories: None
- Associate Director of Teaching, Learning, and AssessmentInstitution: Grinnell CollegeLocation: Iowa, United StatesPosition: Other Professional Primary Category: NoneSecondary Categories: None
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in History and Genocide/Mass Atrocity studies
- Iran (Islamic Republic of): Programme Coordinator - Iran (Expatriate position)Organization: Danish Refugee Council Country: Iran (Islamic Republic of) Closing date: 04 Feb 2017 Danish Refugee council is looking for a highly qualified individual to fill the position of Programme Coordinator for our Iran country programme. Who are we? Danish Refugee Council has been present in Iran since 2012, working with displaced Afghans. Geo-graphically, DRC […]
- United States of America: Senior Program Officer – CARE Action NetworkOrganization: CARE USA Country: United States of America Closing date: 21 Feb 2017 CARE is seeking a Senior Program Officer who will support the work of the constituent advocacy team and the CARE Action Network (CAN), to build a national network of volunteer advocates who lend their time and voices to the movement to end […]
- Operations Assistant, GS 5, Multiple Duty Stations (Mbeya and Kibondo) Tanzania - For Nationals OnlyOrganization: UN Children's Fund Closing date: 04 Feb 2017 If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you. For 70years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children's […]
- Iran (Islamic Republic of): Programme Coordinator - Iran (Expatriate position)