UPDATE (July 2015): For those interested in ordering the books but living outside of Korea, we recommend the specialists at HanBooks.com.
ESL textbooks designed specifically for Korean university students and other adult English learners – no more boring your students with a book aimed at some mythical ‘world student’; the poorly-named ‘Speaking for Everyday Life’ ESL books specifically target the interests and needs of Korean students.
The second edition books follow the same structure as the popular originals (no need to upend your syllabus), but with updated dialogs, images, and themes. Click here for more information from our publisher, Darakwon, in English and Korean, including prices, a sample chapter, and ordering information. This book was co-written by the owner of this website.
- Interesting use of big(ish) data, text and sentiment analysis: https://t.co/vSOBe6Cc6G - posted on Apr 26, 2017
- Good win for a very useful website: https://t.co/ETCQrybo1a - posted on Apr 25, 2017
- #NorthKorea learning from #Russia on how to use social media to influence elections? https://t.co/XzKeM19rfI - posted on Apr 24, 2017
- The New Know-Nothings: National Security and Investment in the American Intellect https://t.co/Q8SQXZvxyX - posted on Apr 16, 2017
- "Now they’ve figured out that information is the operation.” Want to see Russian info warfare? Visit these countries https://t.co/Ocw2ZSD5nu - posted on Apr 05, 2017
Ads from Google
- One-year lecturer, US historyInstitution: Texas Christian UniversityLocation: Texas, United StatesPosition: Lecturer Primary Category: American History / Studies Secondary Categories: None
- Program Assistant/Associate, Abe Fellowship Program Tokyo OfficeInstitution: Social Science Research CouncilLocation: JapanPosition: Administrator , Research Professional Primary Category: Social Sciences Secondary Categories: Asian History / Studies
- Vice-Provost (Aboriginal Initiatives)Institution: Lakehead UniversityLocation: Ontario, CanadaPosition: Administrator Primary Category: Native American History / Studies Secondary Categories: None
- African American History and Studies LecturerInstitution: University of Southern CaliforniaLocation: California, United StatesPosition: Lecturer Primary Category: African American History / Studies Secondary Categories: Film and Film History
- Digital Humanities Spezialist/inInstitution: University of ZurichLocation: SwitzerlandPosition: Research Professional Primary Category: Digital Humanities Secondary Categories: Art and Art History , Humanities , Library and Information Science , Linguistics , Visual Studies
- Fellowships (memberships) open to scholars in all fields of Historical ResearchInstitution: Institute for Advanced StudyLocation: New Jersey, United StatesPosition: Fellow Primary Category: NoneSecondary Categories: Ancient History , Archaeology , Architecture and Architectural History , Art and Art History , Asian History / Studies , Classical Studies , Diplomacy and International Relations , Early Modern History and Period Studies , East Asian History / Studies , […]
- One-year lecturer, US history
- Angola: Chief Social Policy, P-5, Luanda, Angola, #51257Organization: UN Children's Fund Country: Angola Closing date: 11 May 2017 UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children's rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and […]
- Jordan: Regional Adviser Education, P-5, MENA, Amman #9312Organization: UN Children's Fund Country: Jordan Closing date: 11 May 2017 UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children's rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and […]
- Nigeria: Head of Humanitarian ResponseOrganization: Oxfam Novib Country: Nigeria Closing date: 02 May 2017 JOB PURPOSE The Humanitarian Program Manager will be expected to lead Oxfam’s humanitarian response, monitoring, evaluation and contextual analysis of the EFSVL, WASH and Protection/Gender situation in Nigeria and to design and manage the implementation humanitarian projects in response to emerging needs. Key Responsibilities and […]
- Angola: Chief Social Policy, P-5, Luanda, Angola, #51257