UPDATE (July 2015): For those interested in ordering the books but living outside of Korea, we recommend the specialists at HanBooks.com.
ESL textbooks designed specifically for Korean university students and other adult English learners – no more boring your students with a book aimed at some mythical ‘world student’; the poorly-named ‘Speaking for Everyday Life’ ESL books specifically target the interests and needs of Korean students.
The second edition books follow the same structure as the popular originals (no need to upend your syllabus), but with updated dialogs, images, and themes. Click here for more information from our publisher, Darakwon, in English and Korean, including prices, a sample chapter, and ordering information. This book was co-written by the owner of this website.
- Again showing how real news rivals satire when it comes to #NorthKorea: North bombards South with used toilet paper https://t.co/lizm6C66ea - posted on Feb 02, 2016
- Also urges pigs to fly, requests ride on unicorn: John Kerry Urges China to Curb North Korea’s Nuclear Pursuits https://t.co/WlY6m29jG5 - posted on Jan 29, 2016
- Open source class? Tech-focused version of ROTC? Stanford + DoD & IC? Interesting: Hacking for Defense @ Stanford https://t.co/nmlczr9DqS - posted on Jan 28, 2016
- Beautiful pics: An Art Powerhouse From #NorthKorea https://t.co/E1BBnofayu - posted on Jan 25, 2016
- All in all, not a bad place to be stranded: Blizzard strands 86,000 on #SouthKorea resort island of Jeju https://t.co/jd42qZ1wNc - posted on Jan 25, 2016
Ads from Google
- Director, Bing Overseas Studies Program, Oxford, United KingdomInstitution: Stanford UniversityLocation: United KingdomPosition: Director Primary Category: NoneSecondary Categories: British History / Studies
- Assistant Professor of East Asian Studies (Japanese)Institution: Austin CollegeLocation: Texas, United StatesPosition: Tenure Track Faculty Primary Category: East Asian History / Studies Secondary Categories: Languages
- Assistant Professor, European HistoryInstitution: Black Hills State UniversityLocation: South Dakota, United StatesPosition: Assistant Professor Primary Category: European History / Studies Secondary Categories: African History / Studies , Asian History / Studies , Latin American and Caribbean History / Studies
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Medical Humanities and Health StudiesInstitution: Indiana University Purdue University - IndianapolisLocation: Indiana, United StatesPosition: Visiting Assistant Professor Primary Category: History of Science, Medicine, and Technology Secondary Categories: None
- Visiting Assistant Professor of East Asian Studies (Chinese)Institution: Austin CollegeLocation: Texas, United StatesPosition: Non-Tenure Track Faculty Primary Category: East Asian History / Studies Secondary Categories: Languages
- FellowshipInstitution: University of Nevada - Las VegasLocation: Nevada, United StatesPosition: Fellow Primary Category: World History / Studies Secondary Categories: Cultural History / Studies , Demographic History / Studies , Early Modern History and Period Studies , East Asian History / Studies , Environmental History / Studies , Social Sciences , Sociology , Eastern Europe History […]
- Director, Bing Overseas Studies Program, Oxford, United Kingdom
- France: A Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning OfficerOrganization: Action Contre la Faim Country: France Closing date: 21 Feb 2016 Mission: Under the supervision of the Senior Research Advisor, you will be tasked to develop and roll out the monitoring and evaluation system of ACF programmes at missions and headquarter level. More precisely, your position includes the following tasks: 1) Develop the monitoring […]
- United States of America: Summer Policy, Advocacy & Communications InternshipOrganization: Management Sciences for Health Country: United States of America Closing date: 10 Mar 2016 Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is a non-profit international public health organization dedicated to saving lives and improving the health of the world's poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. MSH […]
- Evaluation Consultant - European Union Project, LaosOrganization: Mines Advisory Group Closing date: 21 Feb 2016 About MAG: MAG saves lives and builds futures by working with others to reclaim land contaminated with the debris of conflict, to reduce the daily risk of death or injury for civilians, and to create safe and secure conditions for development. MAG shared the 1997 Nobel […]
- France: A Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer