UPDATE (July 2015): For those interested in ordering the books but living outside of Korea, we recommend the specialists at HanBooks.com.
ESL textbooks designed specifically for Korean university students and other adult English learners – no more boring your students with a book aimed at some mythical ‘world student’; the poorly-named ‘Speaking for Everyday Life’ ESL books specifically target the interests and needs of Korean students.
The second edition books follow the same structure as the popular originals (no need to upend your syllabus), but with updated dialogs, images, and themes. Click here for more information from our publisher, Darakwon, in English and Korean, including prices, a sample chapter, and ordering information. This book was co-written by the owner of this website.
- Deep, prolonged sigh. https://t.co/pWQyPgNoZM - posted on Mar 16, 2017
- Diplomacy? Ineffective. Sanctions? Ineffective. Military? 2 dangerous for Seoul. Secret Cyberwar Against #NorthKorea https://t.co/x2l8UXK6et - posted on Mar 04, 2017
- Hacking hearts and minds? Clever quote, but lots of issues: Lawmakers troubled by cyber-enabled information warfare https://t.co/5rTED6BBKX - posted on Mar 03, 2017
- Worst of the Worst: China ranks last in #netfreedom2016 report for the second year running https://t.co/xH0icvK8aR - posted on Mar 02, 2017
- Issue of North Korea and information spread/control getting a lot of attention recently: https://t.co/CnZIqXBb5D - posted on Mar 01, 2017
Ads from Google
- Lecturer in Chinese LanguageInstitution: University of British ColumbiaLocation: British Columbia, CanadaPosition: Lecturer Primary Category: Languages Secondary Categories: None
- Social Science Research Support LibrarianInstitution: Yale UniversityLocation: Connecticut, United StatesPosition: Librarian , Research Professional Primary Category: Social Sciences Secondary Categories: None
- Visiting Assistant Professor, East Asian HistoryInstitution: University of PittsburghLocation: Pennsylvania, United StatesPosition: Visiting Assistant Professor Primary Category: Asian History / Studies Secondary Categories: Chinese History / Studies
- Call for Applications for 5 PhD FellowshipsInstitution: University of BaselLocation: SwitzerlandPosition: Doctoral Fellow Primary Category: NoneSecondary Categories: Art and Art History , Literature , Music and Music History , Philosophy , Media Studies
- Junior/Senior Research FellowsInstitution: Centre for East European and International Studies (ZOiS) gGmbHLocation: GermanyPosition: Fellow Primary Category: Area Studies Secondary Categories: Eastern Europe History / Studies
- Director: Australia-China Institute for Arts and CultureInstitution: Western Sydney UniversityLocation: AustraliaPosition: Director Primary Category: NoneSecondary Categories: None
- Lecturer in Chinese Language
- Morocco: FUND DEVELOPMENT & COMMUNICATION DIRECTOROrganization: SOS Children's Villages International Country: Morocco Closing date: 30 Apr 2017 Mission of the position: Build regional and national fundraising and communications capacity across the region by providing strategic drive and guidance, targeted technical support and clear operating frameworks. In particular drive net income growth development, increase in number of committed givers in the […]
- Liberia: Consortium Program Coordinator fluent in EnglishOrganization: Oxfam GB Country: Liberia Closing date: 06 Apr 2017 JOB TITLE: Consortium Coordinator DIVISION / DEPARTMENT / LOCATION: International / WAF Region/ Monrovia/ Liberia JOB FAMILY: Programme SALARY: LEVEL: C1, National Plus OXFAM PURPOSE: To work with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering Background The Liberia Wash Consortium (LWC) is composed […]
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: Programmes Officer, GlasgowOrganization: Mary's Meals Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Closing date: 09 Apr 2017 This is a permanent full time role, reporting to the Head of Programmes. As a member of the Programmes team, you will contribute to the strategic development and operational success of the school feeding programmes. In addition to […]
- Morocco: FUND DEVELOPMENT & COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR